Weber County Deputy Arrested, Accused Of Custodial Sexual Misconduct
OGDEN, Utah – A Weber County Sheriff’s deputy was arrested Thursday on suspicion of custodial sexual misconduct.
Corporal Jeremy Miller of the Corrections Division was booked into the Box Elder County Jail on multiple alleged counts, according to a statement from the Sheriff’s Office.
No details of the allegations were provided.
According to the statement, an internal investigation began in November, and Miller was placed on paid administrative leave on Dec. 10.
The case was being referred to the Weber County Attorney’s Office for the criminal investigation, the statement said.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)