Details for 2019 Utah International Auto Expo at Mountain America Expo Center
Jan 19, 2019, 1:49 PM
SANDY, Utah – The 2019 Utah International Auto Expo is happening Friday through Monday. Here are all the event details to help you plan your time.
We are giving away a big-screen smart TV, so make sure to stop by our KSL 5 TV booth and enter for your chance to win. We also have a 27′ climbing wall, and other games and prizes.
We are giving away a big-screen smart TV at the @UtahAutoExpo this weekend, so make sure you stop by and see us to enter to win! Our booth is located inside Hall 1 on the south end by the kids’ track. We also have a 27’ climbing wall and games! #utahautoexpo pic.twitter.com/mGBp0KAtry
— KSL 5 TV (@KSL5TV) January 18, 2019
Major Domestic & Import Manufacturers
- Explore more than 350 of the latest 2019 cars, trucks, crossovers, vans, hybrids and sport/utility vehicles. Vehicles making their Utah International Auto Expo debut include: Chevy Blazer, Lincoln Nautilus, and Hyundai Kona.
Drive FCA – Friday, from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday through Monday, from 10 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
- Chrysler Pacifica and 300; Jeep Compass, Cherokee and Grand Cherokee; Dodge Challenger, Charger and Durango; Ram 1500; Fiat 500, 500X and 124 Spider
America’s Best Selling Brand – The Ford Test Drive – Friday through Monday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fiesta, Focus, Fusion, Fusion Hybrid, Mustang, Taurus, Escape, Edge, Flex, Explorer, Expedition, F-150 and Transit
Toyota Drive Center – Friday, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Sunday and Monday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Camry, Highlander, Corolla and RAV4
Honda Ride and Drive – Friday, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday and Sunday, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Monday, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Accord, Civic, Civic 5-Door, CRV 4WD, HR-V EXL, Odyssey Elite, Pilot Elite, Pilot Touring, and the Hybrid Electric Clarity
Automobile Luxury Gallery
- A dazzling collection of premier, high-end luxury vehicles will turn heads on the auto expo floor.
- It’s all-things off-roading at this special showcase packed with buggies, full-size trucks, mini-trucks, motorcycles and UTVs, courtesy of the 4×4 Association.
Bonneville Salt Flats Racing Association
- An exciting collection of salt flat cars and street cars, courtesy of the Bonneville Salt Flats Racing Association.
- Don’t miss this incredible and rare collection of classic Mustangs, courtesy of the Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association.
- It’s all things Dodge and Mopar at this special display, courtesy of the local Mopar Club.
- A very special and unique display of import, and tuner cars, courtesy of JDM Legends.
Utah Highway Patrol
- The Utah Highway Patrol will be on-site at the auto expo with two Utah Highway Patrol vehicles on display.
Kids Test Track
- Kids will get the chance to get behind the wheel as well! A special kids test track with electric motorized vehicles will be available for kids to show off their driving skills right at the expo.