UHP: Woman Had 38 Pounds Of Marijuana, 700 Vape Cartridges
CEDAR CITY, Utah – Troopers on Thursday arrested a woman after they said she was discovered with pounds of marijuana and hundreds of vape cartridges.
According to booking documents, Chelsea Young, 27, of West Valley, was stopped by the Utah Highway Patrol for speeding and following too closely. The arresting trooper wrote that he could smell the odor of marijuana.
Young reportedly did not have a medical card, so the officer searched the car. He found 38 pounds of marijuana, 700 cannabis vape cartridges, and 75 THC gummies, according to the report.
She has been charged with possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute, a third-degree felony.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)