UHP: Woman Had 38 Pounds Of Marijuana, 700 Vape Cartridges
CEDAR CITY, Utah – Troopers on Thursday arrested a woman after they said she was discovered with pounds of marijuana and hundreds of vape cartridges.
According to booking documents, Chelsea Young, 27, of West Valley, was stopped by the Utah Highway Patrol for speeding and following too closely. The arresting trooper wrote that he could smell the odor of marijuana.
Young reportedly did not have a medical card, so the officer searched the car. He found 38 pounds of marijuana, 700 cannabis vape cartridges, and 75 THC gummies, according to the report.
She has been charged with possession of a controlled substance with the intent to distribute, a third-degree felony.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)