NBC’s ‘This Is Us’ Wins SAG Award For Best Drama Ensemble
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – “This Is Us” is the winner of the 25th Screen Actors Guild Award for drama ensemble.
The awards were presented Sunday at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
It is the second win for the cast of the NBC drama series, which includes Sterling K. Brown, Justin Hartley, Mandy Moore and Chrissy Metz.
The cast, including several of the child actors, assembled on the stage at the Shrine Auditorium as Moore and Hartley gave acceptance speeches.
“This Is Us” returns Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 7 p.m. on NBC, right after KSL 5 News at 6:30.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)