NBC’s ‘This Is Us’ Wins SAG Award For Best Drama Ensemble
LOS ANGELES, Calif. – “This Is Us” is the winner of the 25th Screen Actors Guild Award for drama ensemble.
The awards were presented Sunday at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles.
It is the second win for the cast of the NBC drama series, which includes Sterling K. Brown, Justin Hartley, Mandy Moore and Chrissy Metz.
The cast, including several of the child actors, assembled on the stage at the Shrine Auditorium as Moore and Hartley gave acceptance speeches.
“This Is Us” returns Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 7 p.m. on NBC, right after KSL 5 News at 6:30.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)