Fire At Uintah County Wrecking Yard Deemed An Accident
NAPLES, Utah – A fire in Uintah County fully engulfed an auto wrecking business over night.
Fire crews were dispatched at approximately 9 p.m. Monday to a fire at Save On Auto, located at 1400 East and 2000 South, a business that sells vehicle parts off older cars.
The fire flamed up multiple times during the night, and freezing temperatures made firefighting efforts difficult.
Authorities wrapped up their investigation early Tuesday afternoon.
Investigators, with the help of the Utah Fire Marshal, concluded that there was no foul play involved and that the fire was most likely an accident.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)