Fire At Uintah County Wrecking Yard Deemed An Accident
NAPLES, Utah – A fire in Uintah County fully engulfed an auto wrecking business over night.
Fire crews were dispatched at approximately 9 p.m. Monday to a fire at Save On Auto, located at 1400 East and 2000 South, a business that sells vehicle parts off older cars.
The fire flamed up multiple times during the night, and freezing temperatures made firefighting efforts difficult.
Authorities wrapped up their investigation early Tuesday afternoon.
Investigators, with the help of the Utah Fire Marshal, concluded that there was no foul play involved and that the fire was most likely an accident.
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)