Fire At Uintah County Wrecking Yard Deemed An Accident
NAPLES, Utah – A fire in Uintah County fully engulfed an auto wrecking business over night.
Fire crews were dispatched at approximately 9 p.m. Monday to a fire at Save On Auto, located at 1400 East and 2000 South, a business that sells vehicle parts off older cars.
The fire flamed up multiple times during the night, and freezing temperatures made firefighting efforts difficult.
Authorities wrapped up their investigation early Tuesday afternoon.
Investigators, with the help of the Utah Fire Marshal, concluded that there was no foul play involved and that the fire was most likely an accident.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)