Fire At Uintah County Wrecking Yard Deemed An Accident
NAPLES, Utah – A fire in Uintah County fully engulfed an auto wrecking business over night.
Fire crews were dispatched at approximately 9 p.m. Monday to a fire at Save On Auto, located at 1400 East and 2000 South, a business that sells vehicle parts off older cars.
The fire flamed up multiple times during the night, and freezing temperatures made firefighting efforts difficult.
Authorities wrapped up their investigation early Tuesday afternoon.
Investigators, with the help of the Utah Fire Marshal, concluded that there was no foul play involved and that the fire was most likely an accident.
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 95844)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 34665)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17332)
- Moab Police responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 16940)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 13719)
- One killed, another injured after industrial incident at University Hospital (pageviews: 12880)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman named person of interest (pageviews: 11372)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 11125)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 9961)