Wasatch Yeti Bash: A Winter Celebration With A Twist
OGDEN, Utah – The Wasatch Yeti Bash is a winter celebration with a twist.
KSL TV’s adventure specialist Trace Worthington was at Union Station in Ogden ahead of the big weekend.
The Yeti Bash happens the first Friday in February, bringing a winter arts market, community bike ride, live entertainment, vendors, yoga, beer garden, s’mores, a beard competition and, of course, yeti sightings.
The festivities will be Friday at the Union Station, 2501 Wall Ave., Ogden, from 4 – 8 p.m. and continue Saturday at the South Gate of North Fork Park, 4150 E. 5950 North, Liberty, at 9 a.m.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 8145)
- 'The Training Table' announces return with food trucks, sauces and future restaurants (pageviews: 7716)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6092)
- Lori Vallow Daybell trial suspended due to new concerns about her competency - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5816)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman (pageviews: 4143)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3938)