Controversial Medicaid Bill Progresses, Shutdown Looms Again
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – This week on Sunday Edition, SB96 passes out of the House amid protests at the Capitol. We sit down with some of the major players in this story.
We also chat with Representative Ben McAdams, fresh off his first SOTU and ahead of what could be another federal shutdown.
And finally, after undergoing a cornea transplant this week, we chat with intermountain Transplant Services on the most important things you need to know about organ donation now.
KSL’s Sunday Edition with Doug Wright airs Sunday at 9am on Ch. 5.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)