Family, Friends Gathering To Remember Jerika Binks Who Has Been Missing Since Last February
AMERICAN FORK, Utah – Family and friends of Jerika Binks, the woman who went missing near American Fork last February, will gather at 1:30 Sunday at Art Dye Park in American Fork (550 E 1000 N) to remember her.
There are few clues regarding her disappearance but the effort to find her continues.
24-year-old Jerika Binks disappeared while running on February 18, 2018. Investigators said she told roommates she was going for a run around 9:00 a.m.
A wildlife camera in American Fork Canyon captured images of Binks running along the Timpanogos Cave Trail.
There has been no sign of her since then. Searchers have scoured the area on the ground and searched from the air with drones for months.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)