Family of Jerika Binks Gathered in American Fork Sunday
American Fork, Utah – It’s been almost one year since the then 24-year-old went missing.
The Utah County Sheriff’s Office say it was around 9 a.m. on February 18th when Jerika Binks was last seen leaving a residential treatment center in American Fork.
She told roommates she was going for a run.
Just a couple of hours later, a wildlife camera in American Fork Canyon captured images of Binks running along the Timpanogos Cave Trail.
She hasn’t been seen since.
Sunday, Binks’ family gathered to show they are still searching for her and they still have hope.
We spoke to her brother at Art Dye Park.
“We love her and we’re still praying and hoping to find more answers,” said Jed Alvey.
He asks Utahns to keep his sister in their thoughts.
He added they are waiting for the spring to melt the snow so they can continue to search places she was known to be.
The Utah County Sheriff’s Office public information officer says there are few clues regarding her disappearance but the effort to find her continues.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 5286)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 4285)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3692)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 2165)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 2065)
- 2 men arrested for allegedly enticing minors online and by text (pageviews: 2003)