Changes to Tax Code Could Cost More, Discussion on Declaration of National Emergency for Border Wall Funding
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition with Doug Wright, a new bill adding new elements to the initiative process. The bill’s sponsor says it adds a layer of transparency but does it make the process more difficult?
Changes to the tax code could mean you’ll end up paying more than you anticipated. What you can do to make it a little less painful.
And the president avoiding a shutdown–but may have triggered some legal action by declaring a national emergency for border funding.
Watch Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 31424)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 20372)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6785)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6168)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5857)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4471)