Utah Man Accused Of Assaulting Pregnant Girlfriend
ST. GEORGE, Utah (AP) — Police say an 18-year-old Utah man is accused of punching and kicking his pregnant girlfriend in the stomach, aiming to cause a miscarriage.
According to court documents, the 16-year-old victim told St. George police that the man knew she was pregnant and that he was the father.
She told police that he assaulted her on Feb. 16 “because he wanted her to have a miscarriage.”
According to the documents, she said the boyfriend kneed and punched her before slamming her against a wall.
Police arrested Trevor Michael Knudson earlier this week. He has been charged with felony aggravated assault.
Online court records do not indicate whether Knudson has an attorney who could comment on the allegations.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7254)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 4854)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 4398)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 3683)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3016)
- One dead, one in critical condition after being hit while changing tires in Ogden (pageviews: 2865)