House To Vote Tuesday On Resolution Blocking Emergency Declaration
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The U.S. House of Representatives is scheduled to vote on a resolution Tuesday that would block President Donald Trump’s emergency declaration to fund the border wall.
Democrats will likely have enough votes to pass it, but it may face a harder time in the Senate.
However, even if the resolution were to pass the Senate, Trump has pledged to veto it if it comes to his desk.
Meanwhile, the emergency declaration is facing a lawsuit more than a dozen states.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)