Just In Time For Easter, Peeps Debuting New Flavors
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Your marshmallow candy horizons are about to be expanded.
Peeps, which the Just Born Candy Company touts as the No. 1 non-chocolate Easter candy, will be available in a handful of new flavors just in time for the Easter Bunny to drop them off.
The new flavors include pancakes and syrup, root beer float, chocolate caramel swirl, blue raspberry, orange sherbet, cotton candy and fruit punch.
The new flavors are hitting stores nationwide.
In case a bevy of new Peeps flavors isn’t enough for the Peepaholic in your life, the Just Born Candy Company offers Peeps-flavored cereal and Peeps-flavored coffee creamer.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)