Just In Time For Easter, Peeps Debuting New Flavors
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Your marshmallow candy horizons are about to be expanded.
Peeps, which the Just Born Candy Company touts as the No. 1 non-chocolate Easter candy, will be available in a handful of new flavors just in time for the Easter Bunny to drop them off.
The new flavors include pancakes and syrup, root beer float, chocolate caramel swirl, blue raspberry, orange sherbet, cotton candy and fruit punch.
The new flavors are hitting stores nationwide.
In case a bevy of new Peeps flavors isn’t enough for the Peepaholic in your life, the Just Born Candy Company offers Peeps-flavored cereal and Peeps-flavored coffee creamer.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)