81-Year-Old Man With Dementia Found Nearly 24 Hours After Going Missing
ROY, Utah – An 81-year-old with dementia was found Tuesday after disappearing in Weber County Monday, officials said.
Ronald Canter was last seen at his home in Roy between noon and 1 p.m. Monday. He was found late Tuesday morning — nearly 24 hours later.
He was “located in good health and is in the process of being reunited with family,” the Roy Police Department said in a Facebook post.
Police did not immediately release details about where or how Canter was found.
This article will be updated at KSL.com if more information becomes available.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8591)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7853)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4030)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy (pageviews: 3671)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3209)
- ‘Totally devastated’: Trucks, trailers and ATVs stolen from Pleasant Grove neighborhood (pageviews: 2231)