Jenna Bush Hager To Take On Co-Hosting Duties On NBC’s ‘Today’
Feb 26, 2019, 10:03 AM | Updated: Jun 8, 2022, 5:15 pm
(Photo by Rick Diamond/Getty Images)
NEW YORK (AP) — Jenna Bush Hager better get her wine glass ready.
NBC appointed her Tuesday as co-host of the “Today” show’s fourth hour with Hoda Kotb, and she’ll replace Kathie Lee Gifford in that role in April.
Kotb and Gifford were successful pioneers in expanding “Today,” with an irreverent hour where glasses of wine were often kept close by.
The daughter of former President George W. Bush has been with the “Today” show for a decade in various roles. NBC News President Noah Oppenheim says in a memo to staff that her compassion and curiosity comes through in all her stories, along with a Texas-sized sense of humor.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 136150)
- Police: Hoax targets several Utah schools with fake shooting threats (pageviews: 26200)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 9800)
- Crews recover body of missing snowmobiler who was buried in Utah County avalanche (pageviews: 9341)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 9283)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 6559)