Sandy Warns Of Scammers Taking Advantage Of Water Contamination Issue
SANDY, Utah – As the city is trying to recover from its contaminated water issues, another problem has surfaced.
Scammers are reportedly calling Sandy City residents and pretending to be from the health department. The callers allegedly are telling residents they need to test their water and then ask for financial information.
Neither the city nor health department will ask residents for financial information, so if someone does, it is a scam.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)