Sandy Warns Of Scammers Taking Advantage Of Water Contamination Issue
SANDY, Utah – As the city is trying to recover from its contaminated water issues, another problem has surfaced.
Scammers are reportedly calling Sandy City residents and pretending to be from the health department. The callers allegedly are telling residents they need to test their water and then ask for financial information.
Neither the city nor health department will ask residents for financial information, so if someone does, it is a scam.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)