Tuesday Forecast: Several Storms Headed To Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Many in Utah saw warmer temperatures today, but KSL Chief Meteorologist Kevin Eubank said a storm is moving in tonight.
The storm system will deliver some heavy valley rain and mountain snow.
Areas across Utah will see rain tonight. The precipitation will increase into tomorrow.
We’ll actually be dealing with a series of storms in the next few days across the state.
Watch Kevin Eubank’s full forecast for information on what weather your area will see.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)