With ‘Mayochup’ Success, Heinz Adding New Mayo Mixes To Store Shelves
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – We know it as fry sauce, but Heinz made waves last year when it announced it’d be selling Mayochup, a mashup of mayonnaise and ketchup.
This year, the condiment company will be adding more mashups to the mayo mix.
Heinz on Tuesday announced Mayocue, combining mayonnaise and barbecue sauce; and Mayomust, a mix of mayo and mustard.
Thanks to the fans of Mayochup, our saucy family is growing! Which flavor mashup are you most excited to dip into?
— Heinz Ketchup (@HeinzKetchup_US) March 5, 2019
“Sauce lovers nationwide have been mixing different condiments to create flavor combinations that will take their favorite foods to the next level for years,” said Heinz Director of Marketing Nicole Kulwicki. “First with Mayochup sauce and now with Mayocue and Mayomust sauces, we’re taking out the guesswork to give our fans the perfect condiment blends from the start!”
The new mixes will be available to purchase this month.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 31424)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 20372)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6785)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6168)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5857)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4471)