Helen Hunt, Paul Reiser Reunite For ‘Mad About You’ Sequel
LOS ANGELES, Calif. (AP) — Paul and Jamie Buchman are picking up where they left off 20 years ago on “Mad About You.”
On-demand service Spectrum Originals said Wednesday a limited series will bring Helen Hunt and Paul Reiser back as the New York City couple.
The original series, which aired from 1992 to 1999, followed the Buchmans as newlyweds through early parenthood.
The sequel will explore modern marriage from the perspective of empty nesters, Spectrum said. It’s set to debut in late 2019.
In a statement, Hunt and Reiser promised the same funny, heartwarming show, adding, “as soon as we can remember what’s funny about being older.”
Danny Jacobson, who co-created the show with Reiser, is a consultant.
Spectrum Originals is launching this spring with the Gabrielle Union-Jessica Alba drama series “L.A.’s Finest.”
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)