Thursday’s Forecast: Snow Coming to Some Areas Of Utah Friday, Into Weekend
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Rain will be changing to snow over the next 24 hours in the Salt Lake valley.
KSL Chief Meteorologist says the spring-like storms much of Utah has been seeing today won’t last. Snow is coming.
For precipitation totals and forecasts for your area, watch Kevin Eubank’s full forecast above.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)