7-Year-Old, Two Adults Killed In Crash With Semi-Trucks
EVANSTON, Wyo. – A crash late Wednesday night killed three Utahns who were traveling in Wyoming — one of whom was a 7-year-old child.
According to Wyoming Highway Patrol troopers, the section of I-80 where the incident happened was covered with snow and ice. A minivan carrying two adults and five children may have been traveling too fast for the conditions.
The minivan reportedly hit the back of a semi-truck and came to rest in the middle of the road where a second semi truck crashed into the minivan. The crash killed the two adults and the child. The four other children were critically injured and transported to Evanston Regional Hospital.
The driver of the minivan has been identified as Marco D. Carr, 38; and the passenger has been identified as Rebecca Nowlin, 28, both of Salt Lake City.
Troopers said none of the occupants of the minivan were found wearing seatbelts.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)