Powder Mountain Reopened After Bus Crash Temporarily Closes Road
EDEN, Utah – The Utah Department of Transportation closed Highway 158 Friday after a UTA bus reportedly slid off the road.
UTA Public Information Officer Carl Arky said the incident happened just after 10:30 a.m. approximately one mile away from Powder Mountain Resort.
Arky said there were no passengers on board and and injuries reported. He said weather was a factor in the crash.
Crews were able to clear the the scene and tow the bus by early afternoon.
HWY 158 is currently open! All lifts and trails are open with the exception of James Peak. Ogden Canyon is currently closed with no estimated time of reopening due to rock slides. Drive Safe!
— Powder Mountain (@PowMow) March 8, 2019
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)