Sick Of The Snow? We Asked People To Sum-Up Utah’s Winter
BLUFFDALE, Utah — The game was simple.
We stopped at the new Bluffdale Maverik off Redwood Road and Bangerter Highway and asked people how they felt this winter has been.
They only got three words, and had to write them on our whiteboard.
Dale Aearney was laughing because he had no problem coming up with three words.
“Suck, bad, and cold,” he said with a laugh. “Yes, I hate it.”
When it comes to snow he feels enough is enough.
Especially this winter with the constant snow storms.
“You know, you can leave the snow up in the mountains. People like to ski. I don’t ski. It should stay up there,” he said with another laugh. “I don’t like driving in it. I don’t go anywhere. Maybe once a week I might get out and drive, but other than that, I stay home.”
Even those who don’t mind skiing have had enough of this winter.
“Snowy, cold, and wet,” said one man as he wrote those words on the whiteboard.
It was snowing so much, the word “wet” didn’t even come out using the dry erase marker.
“Yeah, I’m ready for spring. Warm weather. Sun. Yeah,” he said.
Maybe in the warm weather, it wouldn’t be so tough writing on a whiteboard.
“I’m over it,” said Candi Deem, as she tried writing the words on the whiteboard. “You can’t even write it on the board. No. But that’s what it is. It’s March. You think spring and it’s snowing, so, yup. I’m over it.”
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)