Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox Speaks About What He Learned While Speaking With Young LGBTQ+ Activists
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, we sit down with some of those who opposed the now defunct tax bill. The reason why the bill made them concerned.
Plus one of the sessions more controversial bills that’s still in play.
And we talk with Lt. Governor Spencer Cox about what he learned this week while speaking with young LGBTQ+ activists.
Watch Sunday Edition with Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m. on KSL 5 TV.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 12623)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 8243)
- Netflix’s ‘Falling for Christmas’ filmed at these charming Utah locations - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6214)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as ‘the life of the party’ - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5376)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 5319)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4730)