Lt. Gov. Spencer Cox Speaks About What He Learned While Speaking With Young LGBTQ+ Activists
SUNDAY EDITION – This week on Sunday Edition, we sit down with some of those who opposed the now defunct tax bill. The reason why the bill made them concerned.
Plus one of the sessions more controversial bills that’s still in play.
And we talk with Lt. Governor Spencer Cox about what he learned this week while speaking with young LGBTQ+ activists.
Watch Sunday Edition with Doug Wright every Sunday at 9 a.m. on KSL 5 TV.
- Customer Leaves 'COVID Sucks!' Message And $1,400 Tip At Colorado Restaurant (pageviews: 6732)
- Utah Mother With Terminally Ill Baby Donates Breast Milk To Babies In Need (pageviews: 3354)
- Utahn Shares Message After Losing Friend To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2750)
- Memes Of Bernie Sanders' Mittens Draw Unexpected Interest To Utah Business (pageviews: 2126)
- SWAT Situation Unfolds Near Rose Park; Roads Closed (pageviews: 1926)
- National Guard Moved Back Into Capitol After Outcry Over Banishment To Parking Garage (pageviews: 1629)
- Parents In SLC School District Receive Letters They Say Discourage In-Person Learning – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1470)
- Suspect Taken Into Custody After SWAT Situation Near Rose Park (pageviews: 1298)
- Larry King, Broadcasting Giant For Half-Century, Dies At 87 (pageviews: 1204)