Deputies: Girlfriend Shot Man During Argument Over Snoring
COCOA BEACH, Fla. (AP) — Authorities in Florida say a woman shot her boyfriend during an argument about his loud snoring.
News outlets report that when the Brevard County Sheriff’s deputies arrived at the couple’s home last week they were told the shooting was accidental.
But as they investigated, they found that the shooting happened during an argument between 47-year-old Lorie Morin and her boyfriend. As the argument escalated, deputies say Morin got a shotgun and fired at her boyfriend. Deputies say the two were fighting about his snoring.
The man was taken to a hospital, where he was listed in stable condition.
Morin faces attempted murder and aggravated battery charges. She’s being held without bond in the Brevard County Jail. Records didn’t list a lawyer.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)