Woods Cross Resident Charged With Killing Man For Talking Too Loudly
WOODS CROSS, Utah – A man was charged with homicide after allegedly punching and killing an Arizona resident because he was talking too loudly on the phone.
Ross Alan Letham, 31, was charged in 2nd District Court Monday with homicide by assault, a third-degree felony.
According to police, Letham was staying at an InTown Suites Motel on March 4 when he became angry with another guest who he said was being too loud. That’s when punched Tilman Bitsoie, 45, of Arizona, authorities said.
Authorities found Bistoie unconscious at the scene and transported him to the hospital in critical condition.
Bitsoie later died at the hospital.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)