Little Cottonwood Canyon Closed, Interlodge In Place
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – After heavy snowfall Wednesday, Little Cottonwood Canyon is closed yet again.
An interlodge has been in place for people who are in the canyon — they have been ordered to stay indoors.
The road is expected to reopen at 8 a.m..
Mar13 Big Cottonwood 8:00pm Little Cottonwood is CLOSED, Big Cottonwood remains RESTRICTED #utsnow
— UPD Canyon Alerts (@CanyonAlerts) March 14, 2019
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 14597)
- Mother Of Missing Idaho Children Arrested In Hawaii (pageviews: 14313)
- Utah Teen Shot, Left For Dead Three Years Ago Raising Money For Prosthetic Arm (pageviews: 11661)
- Payson Hit-&-Run Driver Turns Himself In After Striking 9-Year-Old (pageviews: 7293)
- Dirty Dining? KSL Investigators Look Into Popular Salt Lake Restaurant Rankings (pageviews: 5838)
- California Prisoner Confesses To Killing 2 Child Molesters, Says He 'Did Everybody A Favor' (pageviews: 5805)
- Police: Body Found In Pipe Near Target In Salt Lake City 'Suspicious' (pageviews: 5342)
- Investigators Issue Amber Alert For 15-Month-Old Tennessee Girl Not Seen Since December (pageviews: 5081)
- 2-Year-Old Boy Hugs Pizza Delivery Guy, Not Knowing He Just Lost His Daughter (pageviews: 4752)