Bountiful Gym Comes Together To Grant Man’s Dying Wish
BOUNTIFUL, Utah – A group of gym-goers made a man’s dying wish come true in Davis County over the weekend.
Kenzee Logue said her father, Frankie, was diagnosed with ALS in late November 2018. Since then, his health has declined dramatically.
Frankie had been very active in the fitness world for more than 20 years, even winning some awards. Kenzee said it was a huge part of his life.
“His hospice team asked him, ‘If you had a dying wish, what would it be?’ and he responded with a final work out,” Kenzee said.
Friends, family, and the Bountiful weightlifting community gathered at Big John’s Pro Gym Saturday afternoon to make that happen.
Weightlifters held a competition, and there was also a silent auction to help with Frankie’s medical bills and eventual funeral expenses.
As people gathered to contribute, they helped guide Frankie Logue through his one last workout.
“I think it’s amazing. (He’s) the most amazing gu,y and I’m glad there are people out here helping,” said gym owner “Big John.”
Several accounts have been set up to help with those expenses. If you wish to help, you can donate at Mountain America Credit Union by mentioning “Frank Logue ALS” or at an GoFundMe account for Frankie.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11575)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9563)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 5197)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 3641)
- Live (pageviews: 2740)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2074)