Montana Trooper In Critical Condition In Utah Hospital After Being Found Shot
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah Highway Patrol said they are doing everything they can to support another agency after a Montana trooper was airlifted to a Utah hospital with gunshot wounds.
The trooper was found wounded in his patrol vehicle Friday morning by another Montana Highway Patrol trooper outside a bar in Evara, Montana, according to officials.
MHP said a suspect has since been taken into custody.
As you may or may not know, @MTHwyPatrol Trp. Wade Palmer is currently in critical condition after being shot on-duty near Evaro, MT. He has been flown to the U of U Hospital for treatment. UHP is assisting @MTHwyPatrol in every way we can. You can help too. ⬇️ https://t.co/joOeurPQf6
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) March 15, 2019
He has been identified as 35-year-old Wade Palmer.
Palmer is currently in critical condition at the University of Utah Hospital in Salt Lake City.
UHP updated his condition Sunday and shared a gofundme account* from MHP where people can donate to support Trooper Palmer’s family.
*KSL TV does not assure that the money deposited to the account will be applied for the benefit of the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 23816)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 18797)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6273)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3369)
- 4 charged in Texas semi-truck smuggling operation that left 53 migrants dead (pageviews: 3159)
- 2nd visitor in 3 days gored by Yellowstone park bison (pageviews: 3152)