Wife Of Wounded Montana Trooper Grateful For Support
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — The wife of a Montana Highway Patrol trooper wounded while investigating a fatal shooting is thanking people from across the country for their support.
Palmer has been a trooper since 2012 and won the law enforcement agency’s highest honor, the Medal of Valor, in 2015.
A GoFundMe account* has raised more than $130,000 for Palmer’s family.
*KSL TV does not assure that the money deposited to the account will be applied for the benefit of the persons named as beneficiaries. If you are considering a deposit to the account, you should consult your own advisers and otherwise proceed at your own risk.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)