Utah Preparing To Produce, Sell Medical Cannabis
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – State lawmakers have taken a big first step to make medical marijuana available to patients in Utah.
The Department of Health and the Department of Agriculture and Food have started soliciting bids for computer software that will be used to track the cannabis from the plant to medicinal form.
The computer system will also allow patients to apply for and renew medical cannabis cards. It will also be used to order marijuana from the state’s pharmacy.
Officials said they are on track to have it all available by March 2020.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)