Jimmy Martin Reviews ‘Five Feet Apart,’ ‘Triple Frontier’
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – While “Captain Marvel” was dominating the weekend box office, moviegoers had additional options, including a teenage romance and a heist.
‘Five Feet Apart’
Jimmy Martin this week reviewed “Five Feet Apart,” the story of two teens with cystic fibrosis who fall in love even though they have to stay a certain distance apart.
Martin said there’s great chemistry between lead actors Haley Lu Richardson and Cole Sprouse and the movie is “a lot of fun.”
Also new is the Netflix film “Triple Frontier,” which casts Ben Affleck and Oscar Issac as former special forces operatives who plan a heist in South America.
Martin said there’s more downtime in the movie than he’s used to for an action flick, but he thought the performances were great.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 24105)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 8038)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 6318)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 5386)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 3473)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3334)