Water Main Break Closes Part Of Highland Drive
MILLCREEK, Utah — A water main break closed part of Highland Drive for the Wednesday morning commute, Utah Department of Transportation officials said.
Highland Drive was closed in both directions from 4500 South to Lincoln Lane as crews worked to repair the break, according to a tweet from UDOT.
UDOT provided no estimate on when the road might reopen.
Get traffic updates on KSL Newsradio and on the KSL Traffic Page.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 21340)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 8551)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 7157)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 6307)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 3940)