Michelangelo’s Pieta. The David. Now, Christ and his apostles in Rome. Five centuries separate these sculptures, yet they’re shaped by the same stone. Sunday at 10pm, Carole Mikita takes you to a breathtaking site in Italy where artisans are still carving history.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)