How to Save at Lagoon
FARMINGTON, Utah — Lagoon Amusement Park is set to open for weekends for the year, and a lot of folks are looking forward to that.
The regular price for admission these days is now $65.
But here are five ways to save:
- America First Credit Union: Typically you can save $9 by paying with AFCU credit or debit card.
- Costco: In the middle of the store, you can find coupon deals for $8 off admission. Call ahead to the store, as there’s limited availability.
- Deseret Book: Spend $5 and get $10 off Lagoon admission when asking at checkout.
- Coke Can: This is a classic, you can get $7 off admission before noon by bringing in a coke can (not valid on Saturdays).
- Military: Lagoon offers major discounts for active military with valid ID, and for their family too.
Of course, if you plan on going more than twice during the season, the season passport is the way to go.
This year, pricing starts at $135 for adults, or $127 if you buy more than four. And parking for the year will cost you $62.
- Dental records prove remains found in Florida are those of Brian Laundrie, boyfriend to Gabby Petito (pageviews: 13583)
- Parents of 6-year-old girl killed on Colorado amusement park ride file wrongful death suit (pageviews: 6751)
- Warrant: Baldwin didn't know weapon contained live round (pageviews: 6531)
- Strong probability that suspected remains found in Florida park are Brian Laundrie's, family attorney says (pageviews: 5863)
- Recall: Red, white and yellow whole onions identified as source of salmonella outbreak (pageviews: 4632)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired prop gun that killed cinematographer (pageviews: 4318)
- SLC IT employee arrested after allegedly providing undercover police data to human trafficker (pageviews: 3714)
- Sheriff: Baldwin fired shot on movie set that killed woman (pageviews: 3468)
- Utah teen girl arrested for planning mass casualty event at school (pageviews: 3382)