How to Save at Lagoon
Mar 29, 2019, 6:19 AM | Updated: Feb 7, 2023, 11:18 am
FARMINGTON, Utah — Lagoon Amusement Park is set to open for weekends for the year, and a lot of folks are looking forward to that.
The regular price for admission these days is now $65.
But here are five ways to save:
- America First Credit Union: Typically you can save $9 by paying with AFCU credit or debit card.
- Costco: In the middle of the store, you can find coupon deals for $8 off admission. Call ahead to the store, as there’s limited availability.
- Deseret Book: Spend $5 and get $10 off Lagoon admission when asking at checkout.
- Coke Can: This is a classic, you can get $7 off admission before noon by bringing in a coke can (not valid on Saturdays).
- Military: Lagoon offers major discounts for active military with valid ID, and for their family too.
Of course, if you plan on going more than twice during the season, the season passport is the way to go.
This year, pricing starts at $135 for adults, or $127 if you buy more than four. And parking for the year will cost you $62.