Special Response Team Responds to Train Derailment in Juab County
JUAB COUNTY, Utah – Union Pacific Railroad reported a 23-car train derailment 6-8 miles south of Eureka, about five miles north of the intersection between Old State Highway 148 and Highway 6 (about 5 miles north of the Little Sahara turn off.)
The members are part of a joint Special Response Team that were requested to help mitigate the hazardous materials the train was carrying.
Pleasant Grove tweeted about the incident, writing that they also responded.
Multiple agencies from Utah County to include a team from #PleasantGrove are on scene in Juab County for a train derailment with hazardous materials. The incident is in the area of the Little Sahara turn off in Juab. Avoid the area if possible.
— Pleasant Grove City Fire Department (@PG_FireDept) March 30, 2019
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)