Group Targeting Sponsors Of Prop 3 Changes
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Some health care advocates are upset that lawmakers changed Prop 3, a voter-approved initiative that would have expanded Medicaid to more Utahns.
The group Utah Decides is now trying to unseat the lawmakers who said they needed to control costs and sponsored the repeal of Prop 3.
The online crowd PAC funding is targeting Utah state Sen. Allen Christensen and state Rep. Jim Dunnigan. Utah Decides says the two legislators turned their back on democracy.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)