Group Targeting Sponsors Of Prop 3 Changes
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Some health care advocates are upset that lawmakers changed Prop 3, a voter-approved initiative that would have expanded Medicaid to more Utahns.
The group Utah Decides is now trying to unseat the lawmakers who said they needed to control costs and sponsored the repeal of Prop 3.
The online crowd PAC funding is targeting Utah state Sen. Allen Christensen and state Rep. Jim Dunnigan. Utah Decides says the two legislators turned their back on democracy.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)