Police: Man Charged In Fatal Auto-Pedestrian Crash Was Impaired
LAYTON, Utah – A Murray man has been charged in connection with a fatal auto-pedestrian crash that happened in Layton in December 2018.
Police said Tyler Murdock, 30, was impaired when he hit and killed David Begay, 63, while he was crossing main street.
Court documents revealed Murdock had several drugs in his system, including an opioid pain killer.
Officials also found a handgun in his vehicle, according to the documents.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)