Baby Animal Days Happening At American West Heritage Center
WELLSVILLE, Utah – Baby Animal Days is happening at the American West Heritage Center, and it’s literally the cutest time to visit.
Visitors can see lambs, piglets, calves, kids, foals, chicks, ducklings and bear cubs during this days-long celebration of baby animals.
Other activities include pony and train rides, a candy cannon, and a look at life on a 1917 working farm.
Baby Animal Days runs from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. through Saturday at the American West Heritage Center, 4025 S. US Highway 89, Wellsville. The line to see the baby bears closes at 4:30 p.m. Tickets are $9 for adults and $7 for children ages 3 – 11. For more information, go to awhc.org/babyanimaldays.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)