A Site To See: Behind The Scenes On Temple Square
A Site to See
Every year millions of people visit Temple Square, now you can experience it like you never have before in the new KSL TV General Conference weekend special documentary A Site To See: Behind The Scenes On Temple Square. Michelle King takes you behind the scenes of this most fascinating tourist attraction. Go inside the vast greenhouses where the beautiful flowers are grown and meet the gardeners in charge of keeping the grounds pristine. Get a look behind the massive Tabernacle Organ, see what it takes to outfit the world-class Tabernacle Choir, and experience how these singers practice for perfection. Then, Tag along with Chevy the security dog as he sniffs out potential problems on the Square. And finally, go inside an area the public never sees—the sister missionaries’ Teaching Center. It’s a tour that will leave you wanting more.
General Conference Documentaries
You can watch all of the General Conference documentaries like this on the KSL-TV app. The app is free with no cable subscription required. And it’s available for a variety of smart TV and smartphone platforms including Amazon Fire, Roku, iOS, Android and fourth-generation Apple TV boxes.
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 9883)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 9675)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 8289)
- Police officer wounded, gunman killed in Springville shootout (pageviews: 7785)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7017)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6751)