CPSC Warns Against Rock ‘N Plays For Babies Over 3 Months
The agency and Fisher-Price parent Mattel Inc. said Friday they are aware of at least 10 infant deaths in the Rock ‘n Plays since 2015 after infants rolled from their back to their stomach or side, while unrestrained. All 10 were infants 3 months or older.
The CPSC says it previously warned consumers to use restraints in the infant inclined-sleep products.
Fisher-Price says its sleeper meets all safety standards and reminded parents to use restraints, put infants on their backs to sleep, and ensure that no blankets or pillows are placed in the sleeper.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)