Man Injured In Head-On Collision In Magna
MAGNA, Utah — One man was flown to the hospital following a head-on collision in Magna on Saturday morning, according to officials.
A vehicle was driving southbound on 8400 West near 4300 South when it crossed over into oncoming traffic and collided head-on with a northbound car about 7 a.m., West Valley City Police Lt. Amy Maurer confirmed.
State Route 111 (8400 West) was closed in both directions between 4100 South and 4300 South as the road was cleared, Maurer said. The driver of the southbound vehicle was flown to a hospital with leg injuries, while the driver of the northbound vehicle had minor enough injuries to not necessitate a hospital visit.
This story will be updated at KSL.com if more information becomes available.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)