Plane Makes ‘Pressure Landing’ Alongside Legacy Parkway
WEST BOUNTIFUL, Utah — A small plane took a hard landing Monday afternoon. Gratefully, everyone aboard was uninjured.
The landing happened about 2 p.m. Monday. Woods Cross Police were the first to confirm a police response.
They tweeted, saying the landing took place after the small plane lost fuel and had to execute a “pressure landing.”
Small plane lost fuel pressure landing in a field at 500 S just East of Legacy Highway. Both pilots are not injured. West Bountiful PD is investigating. pic.twitter.com/OUyCuQNPWj
— Woods Cross Police (@WoodsXPolice) April 8, 2019
Woods Cross PD also said in the tweet that neither pilot on board at the time sustained any injuries.
A UDOT Traffic twitter account posted about a crash in the area.
NB Legacy Pkwy at MP 5 (400 N in West Bountiful) Davis Co.
Right Lane Closed
Est. Clearance Time: 3:07 PM
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) April 8, 2019
The landing was just off Legacy Parkway at about 500 S, according to authorities.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)