Community Member Replaces Trike Stolen From Teen With Special Needs
RIVERTON, Utah – A teen with special needs got some good news after his adult tricycle was stolen last week.
Carson Holman’s trike was taken from outside his home on April 6. Carson, who has Kabuki syndrome, used it to get to and from church and other outings. His mother, Ashley, was hoping the thief would have a change of heart and bring the trike back.
After KSL TV aired the family’s story Monday, though, a good Samaritan stepped up and bought Carson a new tricycle.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)