Police Still Searching For Gunman In Sandy Shooting
SANDY, Utah – Police are still searching for the gunman who shot and killed a woman and critically injured her husband in March.
Jeffrey Webster, 38, has been released from the hospital after recovering from the March 12 incident that left his wife, Maureen Fiore, 36, dead.
According to search warrants, officials found a shattered sliding glass door and shotgun shells in the back yard of the residence where Webster and Fiore were shot.
A suspect hasn’t been named yet.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)