Police Still Searching For Gunman In Sandy Shooting
SANDY, Utah – Police are still searching for the gunman who shot and killed a woman and critically injured her husband in March.
Jeffrey Webster, 38, has been released from the hospital after recovering from the March 12 incident that left his wife, Maureen Fiore, 36, dead.
According to search warrants, officials found a shattered sliding glass door and shotgun shells in the back yard of the residence where Webster and Fiore were shot.
A suspect hasn’t been named yet.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)
- Man arrested for domestic violence after victim calls police under guise to 'order a pizza' (pageviews: 3431)