VIDEO: Distracted Driver Slams Into Back of NYS-DOT Vehicle on New York Parkway
(NBC News) – Video released by the New York State Department of Transportation shows a distracted driver flip his car after slamming into the back of another vehicle.
The crash occurred on March 24th on New York’s Taconic State Parkway.
A camera on the back of a New York State Department of Transportation vehicle captured the moment the black BMW rear-ended the truck.
The car then ricocheted into the highway divider and flipped over.
NYS-DOT posted the video to social media to caution drivers about the dangers of distracted driving.
It’s not clear if the driver was hurt in the crash, but the collision caused significant damage to the BMW.
Read more: https://on.ny.gov/2uZCGbt
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)