4.1 Earthquake Hits Southwest of Fillmore
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The University of Utah Seismograph Stations have shown a fairly significant earthquake hit southwestern Utah over the weekend.
According to the U of U, a 4.1-magnitude quake struck about 28 miles southwest of Fillmore at approximately 10 p.m. Saturday. People as far away as Kanosh might have been able to feel the shaking, as well as anyone who was on I-15 at the time.
Luckily, there were no reports of damage since the epicenter was in the middle of the desert.
- KSL Investigates: Was Turbulent Protest Caused By ‘Out Of State' Instigators? (pageviews: 14132)
- 41 Arrested, 21 Officers Hurt In Downtown SLC Protest (pageviews: 12537)
- Salt Lake Begins Process To Clean Up, Assess Damage From Protest (pageviews: 11883)
- May 2020 Downtown Protest - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9844)
- Clean-Up Crews Gather Downtown After Protests Turn Violent (pageviews: 9472)
- Salt Lake Issues Week-Long Curfew For Overnight Hours (pageviews: 8230)
- Man Detained After Brandishing Bow & Arrow; Car Lit On Fire By Protesters (pageviews: 7744)
- Curfew Enacted As Protests Continue In SLC; Multiple Cars Set On Fire (pageviews: 7581)
- Live (pageviews: 6862)