Pedestrian Struck By Train In Woods Cross
WOODS CROSS, Utah – Officials say a 40-year-old man died after he stepped in front of a train intentionally in Woods Cross.
Earlier Monday morning, people were asked to avoid 1500 South 870 West after a train struck a pedestrian, according to South Davis Fire.
Avoid 1500 south 870 west in woods cross, train has struck a pedestrian. No further information at this time.
— SOUTHDAVISMETROFIRE (@SDMFA) April 15, 2019
According to UTA, FrontRunners were temporarily stopped SB at Woods Cross, and NB at North Temple. A bus bridge was in place from Woods Cross to North Temple.
Due to police activity in Woods Cross, FrontRunners will temporarily be stopped SB at Woods Cross, and NB at North Temple. There will be a bus bridge in place from Woods Cross to North Temple, expect delays of about 30-40 minutes at this time in both directions.
— UTA (@RideUTA) April 15, 2019
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7743)
- ‘They’re all in imminent danger’: Video shows violence after Utah prison allowed gangs to mingle (pageviews: 7192)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6691)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy (pageviews: 3418)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3153)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday (pageviews: 2768)