Former Davis County Teacher To Appear Before Parole Board
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A former Davis High School teacher who pleaded guilty of sexually abusing three students is expected to appear before a parole board Tuesday.
Brianne Altice was denied parole two years ago after entering her guilty plea in 2015. In her 2017 hearing, Altice told the parole board she recognized she had taken advantage of the teen boys and was using their attention to deal with her self-esteem problems.
A judge sentenced her to up to 30 years in Utah State Prison.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)